A people carrier, 0 Ė 60 in 5 seconds! Actually to be exact, it takes a handful of people to complete your road traffic accident compensation in 5 steps.
Below is a brief outline of the steps carried out.
1. Claim online or call a free phone number
2. Speak to a consultant from a Law Society approved firm
3. Sign and return the paperwork sent
4. Attend a medical examination if need be
5. Sign the release of your compensation claim money
Here's a number 6 to your road traffic accident claim so that you can spend your money.
Road Traffic Accident Claim Details
1. Claiming online is very simple if you have an email address. Fill in the blanks and submit your application. Many firms have resorted to the Internet as itís a successful medium to interact with their customers. Or if you donít have an email address you can call a free phone number and provide some basic details. Some firms donít have a free phone number so youíll have to beware for who you use.
2. You will need to speak to a consultant regardless. There are reasons for this. One youíll know there are real people behind the company and secondly they will know you are serious about making an accident claim. You will be asked questions about the accident, the how, when, who and where. So donít feel interrogated as theses questions are compulsory in order to purse a claim.
3. Some documentations will be sent to you, to sign and return. If there is something that you donít understand then simply ring the number attached to the form. The main outset is 100% compensation. Meaning you donít pay anything if you win or lose. After documents are signed return them in the stamped address envelope and post them.
4. In order to assess your compensation amount, you might need to attend a medical examination. This is basically where a medical consultant will assess your injuries that occurred from the accident. You may also need to travel some distance, however keep your receipt of travel and this can also be reimbursed to you.
5. Soon after you will receive some final documentations, outlining your compensation monies. Sign the documents and it wonít be long before you receive a cheque at your doorstep.
6. This is the final step, where you can spend the money where ever you please. No money should be deducted and should all be placed in your hand.
It is very likely that some road traffic accident claims can be settled within 3 Ė 4 months. However in order for this to happen you need to assist the personal injury solicitor every step of the way.
So now you can see there really isnít much to it when claiming compensation for a road traffic accident. Take the 5 steps and vroom vroom to the finish line.
Article Source: http://www.compensationsecrets.co.uk/